Employers and Debt counselling in the workplace
Stress caused by financial worries has and will always have a negative impact on employee productivity. This fact is supported by numerous studies and surveys taken over the years and the latest was audited and surveyed by Pricewaterhouse Inc
Employees get distracted by their own personal financial issues at the workplace, some of whom will actually use company time and resources to deal with their personal finance issues.
As soon as personal financial issues affect employees work performance the company will lose valuable hours of work due to these stresses and distractions. These lost hours will add up and will have a significant impact on the company’s bottom line. Not only will these financial stresses lead to many valuable lost hours for the employer but will have a significant impact on morale in the workplace.
By offering our Debt Counselling services to your employees who are experiencing debt stress, we will immediately empower your employees with relevant information they need in order to become financially fit again. This in turn and will result in a more engaged and stable workforce.
Benefits of Debt Counselling/ Debt review in the workplace
- Free Consultations
- Free Presentations
- We come to your offices and meet the employees for their convenience
- Free workshops on educating employees on how to manage their personal finances
- Debt Counselling is 100% free for the employer. Employees will pay a reduced instalment in terms of the National Credit Act
- Decreases Employees Financial Stress Levels
- Improved performance
- Decrease absenteeism
- Minimise employee mistake that was caused due to financial stresses and pressure received from loan sharks, debt collection agencies and lawyers
- Minimise garnishes orders
- Reduce requests for staff loans or pay advances
- Have an educated workforce who knows how to manage their personal finances
- Presentations will be held in groups but consultations are held privately with each interested employee for the sake of confidentiality.
Credit Salvage can help you
Financial stresses in the workplace concern all employers from big, medium to small. We have a range of services and resources in place to assist financially stressed employees.